Bedroom and En-Suite Refurbishment - Nottingham
The design brief for this job was to fully refurbish the bedroom and re configure the en-suite to bring them both up to date with a modern and contemporary look.
The room was fully stripped back and the walls to the en-suite removed to enable us to re design the layout, moving the sink to a more suitable location away from the window, re building the stud walls with an angled doorway gave us the extra space inside the en-suite we needed, but also meant loosing minimal wardrobe space making the whole layout more practical.
Rebuilding the stud walls also meant we could offer the customer the option to flush the TV in the wall.
Electrics and plumbing were then first fixed with the customer choosing the option to have the shower tray sunk into the floor so the finished floor level is almost the same height as the top of the shower tray for a really sleek look.
Both rooms were then fully plastered ready for decoration and fitting of the new wardrobes.
The en-suite was then second fixed along with the fitting of the nuance shower panels. Both rooms were fitted with new skirting, architraves, doors, hinges and handles. Finishing off the project we fitted the headboard and floating bedside cabinets and custom made the super king size bed to the customers specification.
Finally, Karndean flooring was laid in the en-suite to complete the project.
- Shower: Grohe euphoria
- Shower tray: Clearwater 1000mm x 1000mm
- Shower panels: nuance by bushboard
- Shower cubicle: April 1000mm slider
- Toilet: Vitra s50 wall hung
- Cistern: Grohe wall hung frame
- Basin: Britton
- Tap: Grohe
- Custom units: Quartz silk MFC
- Flooring: karndean opus wood plank
- Wardrobe carcasses and end panels: mussel MFC
- Wardrobe doors: Coco bolo MFC
- Headboard and bedside cabinets: Coco bolo MFC
- Custom bed: mix of Mussel and Coco bolo MFC